Westminster is tightly woven to the University of Virginia through our student ministries and faculty and staff who are a part of our congregation.
Students can participate in the full worship life of the church including the choir and music program, dynamic theological education opportunities, retreats, local service and volunteer work, peacemaking and mission trips. We also serve and enjoy a lot of food together!
Our regular weekly programs during the academic year are:
- Worship Services: 8:30 am and 11:00 am
- Sunday School: 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Ukirk Sunday Brunch: 12:15pm in Common Grounds
- Tuesday Night Dinner and Discussion for Undergraduates, 6-8pm at Common Grounds
- Graduate Student Dinner Fellowship, 1st and 3rd Sundays, 6-7pm at Common Grounds
- Common Grounds Community Bible Study 2nd and 4th Sundays, 6-7pm at Common Grounds
Common Grounds is our gathering place and offers students hospitality and study space throughout the year. It also serves as a community venue offering concerts, movie nights, finals hospitality, spiritual and academic programs and more.
Although this organization has members who are University of Virginia students and may have University employees associated or engaged in its activities and affairs, the organization is not a part of or an agency of the University. It is a separate and independent organization which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. The University does not direct, supervise or control the organization and is not responsible for the organization’s contracts, acts or omissions
Read the Latest University News.
What’s Happening at Common Grounds?
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ukirkatuva
with questions or for more information.