The Congregation is urged to attend the Annual Meeting and Lunch
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Worship will be shortened to allow time for the Congregation’s Annual Meeting; childcare will be available for infants through Pre-K.
Items of business will include:
- Hearing a report on the 2017 budget;
- Election of two Trustees;
- Division Reports for 2016;
For your information:
- Covenant pastor’s contracts have been renewed for 2017;
- Pastor’s initial terms of call are set for 2017 as negotiated in 2016;
- There will be another congregational meeting scheduled in the spring to elect elders, deacons, and nominating committee;
- The Fellowship Committee will provide soup and beverage. Please bring bread, cheese, or fruit to share.
Please join us for information, food and fellowship!