Westminster’s Session held its Stated Meeting on March 11. Among the business conducted:
- Reporting on the February 17 Presbytery meeting, Rev. Lynne Clements was introduced as a new clergy member of Presbytery, and final approval was given for her to be installed as Westminster’s Called Associate Pastor. Winston Barham was among those commissioned to General Assembly.
- Fran Hooper, member of Cove Presbyterian Church and the Presbytery Committee on Ministry, advised Session on the process of calling an Associate Pastor for university mission and social justice.
- Disbursed funds for transportation to the upcoming March for Our Lives in Washington, DC, and for emergency medical supplies and training.
- Reports from the following:
- Nominating Committee
- Youth Initiative
- Peace, Justice, and Inclusion
- Administration Division
- Board of Deacons
- New Member Committee
Winston Barham, Recording Clerk