We are excited to inform you that Westminster Presbyterian Church has begun worshipping again in person: 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. And yet, as we navigate worship in these challenging times, we also want you to know what to expect when you step inside the sanctuary doors on Sunday mornings. Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- All participants in worship will be required to wear masks in the sanctuary at all times. Disposable masks will be available.
- When pastors lead worship from the pulpit or from behind the table, for the sake of preaching and public liturgies, they will temporarily remove their masks.
- We are learning to pass the peace using American Sign Language.
- If you feel uncomfortable during worship, please feel free to move to another pew to ensure social distancing.
- Pastors will be wearing masks at the doors following the services.
- In the next few months, the 11:00 service will be live-streamed.
- Our live-streamed service will be taped and the recording will be made available on our YouTube channel on Monday.
- When taking communion, you may choose to unmask temporarily or take the elements home.
- Drive-Thru communion will be served from 10:00-10:30 a.m. on the first Sunday of each month in the Rugby Road parking lot.
We continue to learn how to be the Church during a pandemic. Thanks for your support and prayers during this time of discerning how we come together to worship God. — The Worship Committee
Click here to enjoy our How We Worship video promo: